Jackson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Near Death Experience


Yes, that's right. Joseph was at Wal-Mart today buying some quick groceries when it was hit by a tornado! He said that you could feel the air pressure leave the place and people were panicking as well as getting sick in the aisles!!! I attached a picture from the news channel of the funnel cloud. God had to be watching out for my Joseph today! 8 people were sent to the hospital but otherwise the storm just did some pretty serious damage to our neighborhood Wal-Mart. So, we don't have food but I do have a husband and I would much rather have him any day:).

3 comments:

Foxy Roxie said...

Oooooo...sceery! I thank God for protecting Joseph and for loving you enough to protect Joseph, too! Love you!

Brooks said...

Oh my word!!! That is totally scary! I am glad he is okay. Man oh man.

Stephanie said...

Geez. Like I always tell my students, Wal-Mart is from the devil... Guess that's why it got hit! Very glad to hear that your fella is fine though!