Jackson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Angels

I tell you what, God had to be surrounding my dad with angels on Saturday. After a few days in the hospital they were able to see that his heart and his brain were in good condition. They sent him home where he discovered that his bicycle was stored in the garage where he doesn't usually put it. When he took a closer look he saw that the back wheel was bent at a 45 degree angle and his helmet was cracked in pieces. He decided to check the clothes he wore on Saturday and discovered that there was a rip, blood, and tire tracks on the back of his shirt! He doesn't remember anything but it looks as if he rode his bike about a block away to get fresh cantaloupe and had some kind of crash on the way back. It also looks like somebody must of brought him home and put his bike in the garage for him because otherwise he would have had to carry the bike (because of it's condition) and the cantaloupe home. He hasn't been eating sugar for awhile and he had a couple of brownies that morning so they think his blood sugar might have plummeted, which would explain why he might have crashed. All that to say, God has really blessed my dad. There was a very flat spot on his helmet where it appeared that his head hit the ground. Without that helmet he would have been gone! It also explains why he has been so sore. THANK GOD FOR MY DAD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You all have been in our prayers! Believe me when I say, I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND the roller coaster of emotions. I will continue to keep all of you in my prayers. I miss my "Little Baby Cousin" and hope to see you soon!!!! Love you!

Foxy Roxie said...

There are definitely angels among us!