Jackson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Current Events

Well, I am finally trying this Blog thing as it is becoming increasingly difficult to keep updated with the people we love! Joseph and I are staying extremely busy right now with the new business but we are hoping that we start to see results in the next couple of months. We are both working during the day and trying to get the business going at night and on weekends. We are also hoping that in about 3 months our new house will be completed and we will be moving across the Bay to a pretty little town called Loxley. These past seven months since we got married have absolutely flown by! God continues to take care of us and continually bless us in so many unexpected ways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy, your blog is wonderful!!!! I love it. I have been planning to email you to see how you are doing. I can hardly wait to see your new house. Sounds like you are doing so well - I can't be surprised.

What business are your starting?

David & I spent almost a week in LA with Bethany & Tim over Memorial Weekend. They are doing great. I took over 400 pictures, so my scrapbooks are getting out of control. Brooke & Chris are going on a cruise in celebration of their 10th anniversary in March. I get to keep Hunter, Kayla and Amberlyn. Actually, Brandye and I are joining efforts so that Jenny & Anna can spend the whole time with their cousins. It will be two busy weeks beginning the first of July. I can hardly wait. Brad had to work last weekend, so we are heading to Dallas Saturday to take him out for a belated birthday dinner.

Got to get busy. Keep me updated with address/phone/etc. changes. I love hearing from you!

Love, Aunt B :-)

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.