Jackson

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, October 29, 2007

1 Year Anniversary

100 Things I love about Joseph
Just Kidding! I could name 100 things but I won't do that to those of you who might actually take the time to read this post! Instead, I'll just list my Top 10 favorites. Here goes:
1. He loves God and strives to put him first above all else.
2. He's hard-working and ambitious.
3. His attitude is almost always positive!
4. He treats me like a queen. (And thanks to Micah and Katie, he even calls me Queen Bandy sometimes)
5. Everyday he is excited about something new. He's a big dreamer.
6. He really, truly loves my family. He did from the very first.
7. He is confident and humble at the same time.
8. He's very complimentary. He tells me how he feels about me every single day and loves for me to feel good about myself.
9. When you meet him at first you see a good 'ol boy, but hang around him for very long and you see a quick thinker and sharp business man. I think that's what makes him a good salesman. People trust and like him right away. (Every once in a while he sounds like Mater from the movie Cars:)).
10. He's HOT!
When I look over this list I think about the time in college when Brooks and I made a wish list for the man of my dreams. I found that list not that long ago and it's really close to this one! What a blessing it is to have exactly the man I have wanted for so long.
We signed the papers on our condo on Friday so for our anniversary we got to stay there! We had planned to go to New Orleans but when we found out about closing we chose to do that instead. We had a REALLY nice dinner on Saturday at Ruth's Chris Steak House and felt really spoiled. We also went shopping together and bought ourselves a few nice presents for the condo. It was absolutely perfect for our first anniversary! We're just lovin' life :).

No comments: